|Business Name: MOUNTAIN PROPERTY BUILDERS IN|
|Address:840 PROMONTORY ROCK GRV|
|Required Landscape:||Fire Codes:|
Date In Date Out Status Reviewer Contractor Comments New 04/21/2021 4/21/2021 8:44:00 AM A APC MOUNTAIN PROPERTY BUILDERS INC Approval of new single family home, all design standards are met. GECP and geo-hazard report have been provided. New 04/16/2021 4/20/2021 9:23:00 AM D APC MOUNTAIN PROPERTY BUILDERS INC 1. Include the approved geo-hazard report (one provided was not signed), please refer to email.
2. Include approved GECP, please refer to email. New 04/14/2021 4/16/2021 8:44:00 AM D APC MOUNTAIN PROPERTY BUILDERS INC 1. Include the approved geo-hazard report (one provided was not signed), please refer to email.
2. Remove best management practices document.
3. Include approved GECP, please refer to email. New 04/12/2021 4/13/2021 3:39:00 PM D DFF MOUNTAIN PROPERTY BUILDERS INC Provide approved non-use variance (City File No. AR NV 20-00314/AR NV 20-00313). Provide driveway width and show retaining wall on site plan. Staff assumes that a GECP is still needed. Upload Grading & Erosion Control Plan document signed by City Engineering. Upload GeoHazard Report as a separate document. New 01/25/2021 1/29/2021 4:08:00 PM D AJO MOUNTAIN PROPERTY BUILDERS INC GECP hasnt been approved, please resubmit once approved New 01/14/2021 1/22/2021 3:34:00 PM D AJO MOUNTAIN PROPERTY BUILDERS INC please provide approved nonuse variance documents and approved grading and erosion control plan in resubmittal New 03/18/2019 3/18/2019 3:29:00 PM D AJO MOUNTAIN PROPERTY BUILDERS INC This lot is located in the landslide susceptibility area and requires site-specific geologic hazard report that must be conducted by a professional geologist or a professional geotechnical engineer. The geologic hazard report review process has a $584 review fee and typically takes 3-4 weeks.
Once a geologic hazard report has been completed by a geotechnical engineer, submit the following to City Planning in electronic copy via dropbox (contact the planner to set up a dropbox folder for you):
1. A completed geologic hazard application form with the geohazard report
2. The $584 review fee
3. The site plan and any supporting documents (foundation plan, soils report, drainage report, development plan, final plat, etc.)
4. Grading and erosion control plan
City Planning will send the review documents to CGS (Colorado Geological Survey), who will provide a review letter back to City Planning within the 3-4 week timeframe. Depending on the outcome of the letter, City Engineering and City Planning will either:
A. Sign off on the application and return the signed copy along with CGS’s review letter to the applicant for building permit submittal to the regional building department.
B. Return the report and CGS review letter to the applicant, and ask for revisions or further analysis that address the hazards present at the site.
New 03/18/2019 3/19/2019 8:54:00 AM D AJO MOUNTAIN PROPERTY BUILDERS INC driveway front yard setback max coverage does not apply to this development
For further information, please contact the Development Review Office @ 385-5982.