|Address:5475 IMOLA ln|
|Required Landscape:||Fire Codes:|
Date In Date Out Status Reviewer Contractor Comments Rem 04/28/2021 4/28/2021 5:02:00 PM A KLS MAPLE LEAF HOMES Approval for in ground pool and 486sf pool house. No disturbance of any kind is permitted within the preservation area; approved geo hazard validation report was included with this permit. Height of pool house not to exceed 20' from existing grade. Rem 04/21/2021 4/23/2021 4:00:00 PM D KLS MAPLE LEAF HOMES 1. These elevation drawings needs to label existing grade line and finished grade line with values at each corner to match the values shown on site plan
2. Must show the maximum allowable height of 20' measured from the existing grade line on each elevation drawings
3. Include APPROVED geo hazard validation SIGNED by City Engineering with permit resubmittal
(site plan ready for approval) Rem 04/09/2021 4/14/2021 3:17:00 PM D KLS MAPLE LEAF HOMES Include the site plan that has been emailed to kerri schott from Mike Bartusek. Site plan to show an enclosed limit of disturbance boundary, stock pile location and include the note on site plan "no disturbance to preservation area".
Include APPROVED/signed geo hazard with resubmittal
email@example.com Rem 04/08/2021 4/9/2021 8:31:00 AM D KLS MAPLE LEAF HOMES Site plan submitted very fuzzy and hard to read. Resubmit a clear site plan that shows the following:
1. Limit of disturbance boundary needs to include / encompass a 10-15’ boundary around the proposed work (pool and pool house) not the entire property.
2. Show dimensions of the pool and pool house
3. Show distances from the pool and pool house to property lines
4. Pool house should show BG/FG values at the four corners
5. Pool house needs to be identified and included in lot coverage calculation
6. Are the retaining walls around the pool proposed or existing? If proposed, need to show TOW/BOW values with a note that retaining walls won’t exceed 4’ height. If existing, please note they are existing
7. Elevation drawings for pool house need to show/label existing grade line and finished grade lines and values for both at each corner (should match what is shown on the site plan. Also show the max height line of 20' measured from the existing grade line on each elevation drawing
8. Include APPROVED geo hazard validation with resubmittal (currently under review)
Rem 03/25/2021 3/26/2021 3:02:00 PM D KLS MAPLE LEAF HOMES 1. Include approved geo hazard with resubmittal (validation letter currently under review by City Engineering; will get to applicant once reviewed/approved)
2. Address comments from SWENT, if any. Will get comments to applicant once received.
Note: No disturbance permitted within preservation area during construction
Otherwise site plan ready for approval
3. Elevation drawing of pool house: Show existing grade line on each elevation drawing and show max allowable height of 20' measured from existing grade
firstname.lastname@example.org Rem 02/12/2021 2/17/2021 3:34:00 PM D KLS MAPLE LEAF HOMES Provide clearer site plan; the one submitted is fuzzy and hard to read
1.Limit of disturbance boundary needs to include / encompass a 10-15’ boundary around the proposed work (pool and pool house)
2.Show dimensions of the pool and pool house
3.Show distances from the pool and pool house to property lines
4.Pool house should show BG/FG values at the four corners
5.Pool house needs to be identified and included in lot coverage calculation
6.Are the retaining walls around the pool proposed or existing? If proposed, need to show TOW/BOW values with a note that retaining walls won’t exceed 4’ height
7.A validation letter by engineer is required validating the geo hazard report on file still suffices for this proposal and needs to be emailed to me for City Engineering review (10 day review, $284 review fee). An approved validation geo hazard is required for building permit approval.
Rem 02/04/2021 2/9/2021 11:29:00 AM D KLS MAPLE LEAF HOMES 1. Hillside site plan is very hard to read. Please submit a clear site plan showing the pool and pool house with dimensions and distance to property lines, grading, drainage per the hillside site plan checklist
2. Validation letter needs to be prepared by geotech engineer and emailed to kerri,email@example.com for review by city engineering. Approved validation letter is required for permit approval Rem 01/28/2021 1/29/2021 4:42:00 PM D KLS MAPLE LEAF HOMES insufficient hillside site plan.
1. For in ground pool and/or detached structure (pool house); need to provide a PE stamped hillside site plan (emailed checklist to contact on file)
2. For in ground pool and/or pool house; need to include an approved geo hazard report with building permit resubmittal. To be prepared by geotech engineer. Coordinate with firstname.lastname@example.org for City Engineering and CGS review of geo hazard report. An approved geo hazard report is required for zoning permit approval.
New 08/18/2016 8/19/2016 9:47:00 AM A MRB All requirements met. Please see site plan and geohazard report for disclaimers and comments. New 08/15/2016 8/18/2016 12:12:00 PM D MRB Please provided updated site plan and please also upload the approved / signed geological hazards report. New 07/26/2016 7/27/2016 6:09:00 PM D MRB Site visit to be conducted.
Remaining items for review:
1) Address excessive cut and fill development on lot - site visit purpose.
2) Address where cut and fill material will be stored. It was noted that the proposed site may have changed. To what extent is the storage and stockpile location going to be used? Where will the material from the lot be stored or disposed of?
3)Please add sheet for overall residence dimensions. Should include living space dimensions (exterior walls only) and garage space dimensions. For clarity purposes please also label the respective areas with the square footage totals (Garage and living spaces separate please)
Geohazard report reviewed. Signed and approved by City Engineering and City Planning. Hillside site plan only item remaining.
New 06/06/2016 6/9/2016 MRB Waiting to hear back on Geohazard submittal and on previsouly approved variances. Add previsouly approved varainces to this log as an address was not provided at the time they were done. Re-review to be complted after both items have been submitted.
For further information, please contact the Development Review Office @ 385-5982.