|Subdivision: MAHOGANY VALE AT PEREGRINE||Filing: 1||Subdivision Number: 461|
|Address:8010 APPLESTONE TR|
|DP No:AR NV 21-00216||Zone:PUD||Overlay:HS|
|Required Landscape:||Fire Codes:FUELS/A-ROOF|
Date In Date Out Status Reviewer Contractor Comments AR 05/04/2021 5/4/2021 A KLS HOMEOWNER The applicant requests to build a new attached garage addition to include a total of 5 garage car door entries between existing and proposed garage space (Existing garage has a double and single car garage door; proposed garage has a 2 single doors; totaling 5). Rem 05/04/2021 5/7/2021 4:55:00 PM A KLS N BAR B CONSTRUCTION, LLC approval for attached 672 sf garage addition to existing home; meets setbacks and lot coverage 9.45%; no disturbance to 10' drainage/utility easement; total 5 car door entries per approved ARNV21-00216; height not to exceed existing garage; City does not regulate HOA covenants Rem 03/29/2021 4/1/2021 1:52:00 PM D KLS N BAR B CONSTRUCTION, LLC Confirm whether this is total PROPOSED or total existing AND proposed garage door entries. Please itemize in notes how many existing garage door car entries there are and how many proposed to ensure not exceed 4 car entry total between existing and proposed. Conflicting door types in architectural drawing elevation and site plan elevation. And existing door shown in elevation is only single door. Does existing garage have single door AND double door?
Otherwise site plan and elevations ready for approval
firstname.lastname@example.org Rem 03/03/2021 3/8/2021 11:59:00 AM D KLS N BAR B CONSTRUCTION, LLC 1. Show existing garage dimensions; per El Paso County Records existing garage is 985 sf. 985sf plus proposed 672sf exceeds the maximum allowable garage sf of 1650 per City Code. Therefore clearly show existing garage dimensions on site plan to ensure not exceeding
2. driveway slope should not exceed 20% per code 7.3.504
3. Address any comments from SWENT, if any. Will send once received
email@example.com Rem 12/28/2020 12/29/2020 4:50:00 PM D KLS N BAR B CONSTRUCTION, LLC 1. Indicate source of contour information on site plan
2. Show property line dimensions/locations per plat
3. Show utilities
4. Indicate the existing garage sf to ensure total garage space between existing and proposed does not exceed 1200 sf garage space plus 450 sf garage storage. Also note the total number of garage door entries between existing and proposed
5. Indicate permanent fixed benchmark
6. Show existing and proposed grade and indicate in legend
7. Show drainage patterns; indicate with arrows in legend
8. Note finish floor elevation of new garage
9. Will there be any changes to existing driveway? If not, please note. IF so, show width of driveway at property line, show grade percentage, indicate driveway percentage within front yard setback
10. Will any vegetation be removed? Please note and show what tree type/location will be exist or be removed
11. Identify BG/FG values at each corner of proposed garage
12. Elevation drawings need to show existing grade line and finished grade line (should match values noted at corners on site plan)
13. Show max allowable height of 35’ measured from existing grade line on each elevation drawing (contact me if you need example)
14. Show finish floor level on each elevation drawing
15. Will any retaining walls be proposed? If not, make note. If so, show on site plan.
firstname.lastname@example.org NEW 02/07/1997 2/7/1997 A GGP BOB DAVIS NEW 12/09/1996 12/9/1996 D GGP BOB DAVIS SEE HS ACCORDION FILE FOR DETAILED COMMENTARY.
For further information, please contact the Development Review Office @ 385-5982.