|Address:630 Vista Grande DR|
|DP No:AR NV 21-00002||Zone:A||Overlay:HS|
|Required Landscape:||Fire Codes:|
Date In Date Out Status Reviewer Contractor Comments Rem 04/29/2021 5/4/2021 9:21:00 AM D KLS JUST THE GUY INC.
1. Hillside certification statement on the site plan needs to be signed/dated
2. geologic hazard disclosure statement needs to be filled out on site plan according to the approved geo hazard study.
3. Elevation drawings need to show max height of 20' from existing grade for a detached structure (not 35'-adjust)
4. Hillside site plan needs to be stamped by PE (new requirement as of January 2021)
Note: 2nd curbcut application may be required; contact email@example.com
Rem 04/19/2021 4/23/2021 6:52:00 PM D KLS JUST THE GUY INC. site plan insufficient; revisit hillside site plan checklist and include all information; elevations should show existing grade and finished grade lines with max height of 20' shown from existing grade and BG/FG values shown on site plan at corners as well as on elevation drawings
firstname.lastname@example.org Rem 03/29/2021 4/1/2021 3:20:00 PM D KLS JUST THE GUY INC. 1. Revise Hillside Site Plan and elevations to address comments noted on the checklist, emailed to contact
2. Include approved geo hazard report with permit resubmittal (currently under review)
3. Include geo hazard disclosure statement on hillside site plan; fill out according to geo hazard report findings. Emailed template to contact on file
If you have any questions, please contact Kerri Schott at email@example.com AR 02/07/2021 1/26/2021 A KLS HOMEOWNER To allow the applicants request to build a detached garage addition with 5 garage doors. AR 01/07/2021 1/26/2021 A KLS HOMEOWNER The applicant requests to build a detached garage addition. Per City Code 7.3.105.C, total garage square footage cannot exceed 1650 sf and total garage doors cannot exceed 4. This request would allow for a new detached garage addition to be 1,664 square feet along with the already existing 528 square foot garage. Rem 09/21/2020 9/22/2020 5:18:00 PM D KLS JUST THE GUY INC. 1. Insufficient hillside site plan, see checklist for what is required on hillside site plan
2. Include approved GECP with resubmittal
3. Include approved geo hazard with resubmittal for detached structure
4. Nonuse variance application needs to be processed/approved for garage sf prior to building permit approval
5. Include hillside elevations of detached garage with resubmittal showing max allowable height measured from existing grade lines/roof pitch/existing grade and finished grade lines
Rem 08/20/2020 8/20/2020 4:20:00 PM D KLS JUST THE GUY INC. 1. Insufficient HS site plan, Please address comments noted on HS checklist, emailed to the contact on file
This lot is also not platted, and garage square footage exceeds allowable 1650sf for garage per Code
go to www.coloradosprings.gov/planning-and-development to request a pre app meeting to further discuss Preapp 08/31/2015 9/4/2015 N clo Wes Powell CLO 15-091: Building permit to unplatted land; f/u w/ management to determine how detached structures are measured in HS and if decks > 8' count and patio/porch covers count towards footprint of principle residence. Add 06/29/2009 7/1/2009 A bad Uncovered deck add. Max ht 9'. Save the trees around the deck. Limb up the tree on the southeast side of the deck so there is 8' of clearance between the deck and the lowest branch. Add 06/29/2009 6/29/2009 D MKM On the site plan diminsion the deck, indicate the hieght and wheather it is covered or uncovered. Show all the scrub oak and trees in the area and any vegetation removal. The tree to the east will have to be removed and replaced with two 6' conifers, secure with $300 each.
For further information, please contact the Development Review Office @ 385-5982.