|Business Name: LYNCH DAVID E|
|Address:2 BELLE AIR RD|
|Required Landscape:||Fire Codes:|
Date In Date Out Status Reviewer Contractor Comments New 04/09/2021 4/9/2021 5:16:00 PM A KLS new sfr, development standards met, New 04/07/2021 4/9/2021 7:15:00 AM D KLS Elevation drawings A2-0 and A2-1 need to show the max allowable height line of 35' measured from existing grade on each elevation drawing. That max height line is no longer shown. Also show the finished grade lines on each elevations along with the existing grade value and finished grade value at major corners, which should match what is shown on site plan.
site plan ready for approval New 03/30/2021 4/1/2021 1:23:00 PM D KLS 1. Retaining wall shows > 4' in height; provide approved documentation that has been structurally engineered and separately permitted/approved through Regional Building Department. If not submitted yet, submit retaining wall permit separately and in lieu of this resubmittal to ensure proper permitting
2. Section drawing A3-1; provide beginning grade VALUES at 2 corners of chimney wall to ensure within 35'height
firstname.lastname@example.org New 03/18/2021 3/22/2021 7:36:00 PM D KLS 1. Hillside certification statement signed/dated did not show up on revised hillside plan. Show this statement in it entirety and sign/date
2. show drainage patterns with arrows and indicate in legend
3. Is the retaining wall on west side existing or proposed? If proposed show TOW/BOW
4. Show ENTIRE max allowable height of 35' envelope measured across entire existing grade line on south and west elevation drawing. East elevation drawing has a portion of structure outside max height limitation. Is this indeed within the envelope? If so, provide additional information such as section drawing showing that portion meeting height requirement with beginning grade and finished grade and max 35' height
address comments from SWENT
email@example.com New 03/04/2021 3/10/2021 12:22:00 PM D KLS 1. Revise Hillside Site Plan to address comments noted on the checklist, emailed to contact
2. Include approved geo hazard with building permit resubmittal. Work with Kerri Schott if this has not yet been approved by City Engineering in separate review.
If you have any questions, please contact Kerri Schott at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact the Development Review Office @ 385-5982.